Monday, April 18, 2011

Choices...

After narrowing down potential performances from 67 to my top 10 ideas, and having severe difficulties making any kind of decision of which to perform, I decided to perform/do a test/experiment of each of my top 10 picks. A performance a day for 10 days.

After doing so I then narrowed down my choices to my top 3.

I finally made the decision of which piece to present during the UM A&D senior thesis show.

I would be blindfolded (wearing all white of course) in an all white space. I would offer and bag of black chalk to the audience who would then throw it at me. Upon impact black residue would remain on my clothes, the floor, and the wall mimicking bruises. After the bag hit and fell I would then search for it (still blindfolded). Once found I would return it to the audience to repeated over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment